Thursday, February 24, 2022

One Little Thing I Do That Brightens My Day #WriteAPageADay #pebbleinwaterswrites @blogchatter

One little thing that I do that brightens up my day.  What could it be?  Can you guess?  I had read somewhere in childhood, or had probably heard from some elders in the house.  That, what we keep trying to find outside throughout our ages, and rarely anyone is able to find it, it actually is inside us.  And, we try not to find it there.  So, since then, I have assumed that this immense energy of the universe, through which the whole universe is governed, a small part of it is present in me as well. And, in fact, in every human being. Just that day and today, I bow down to myself every day, with all due respect I try to touch that part of the energy with my conscious mind, and thank it for being with me.

One Little Thing I Do That Brightens My Day #WriteAPageADay #pebbleinwaterswrites @blogchatter
Photo credit: Daniel Arrhakis on Visualhunt


Whenever I am alone, and I am battling with the darkness, I remember that energy, and everything becomes fine all of a sudden.  One little thing that I do that brightens up my day, is this. This energy is very strong. This energy very initially guided me with a very important lesson of life. It guided me to take all my decision on my own listening to my heart and mind. If that happens, then I won't be able to blame anybody if that decision later goes wrong. That's perfectly a great lesson and I followed it right at a very early stage. One little thing that I do that brightens up my day is to salute myself too to follow certain great things in life. I also believe in a fact that whatever happens in life, happens for a reason.


There is always a big motive of this universe behind every small thing that happens. There have been moments in my life when that small unit of energy within connects with the larger part of it present in the universe. That awareness happens very rarely though these energy units all across the universe stay connected all the time. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

badge buzzoole code