Friday, February 25, 2022

A Must Have On My Desk #WriteAPageADay #pebbleinwaterswrites @blogchatter

Before becoming a manager, I had no idea of ​​what should be on my desk.  Whatever and however it was, everything was fine.  But after becoming a manager, I started to feel that there are some things that are very important for me, that is, for a manager, to have on the desk.  Always.  The time of patience was over.  It is very important to have an atmosphere of eagerness at a manager's desk.  And it is very important to seen this very clearly by my team.  The work that I have to give tomorrow for my team, it should have been completed today.  There should be a lot of eagerness for this.  At first, my team members found this very surprising.


But after some time they probably started to understand it slowly.  Once a member tried to argue a bit by saying that Sir it is all a matter of time.  I had to say in response that if you do not play together at the same speed in this game, then your game is going to be over, very soon.  He probably understood the point quite instantly and therefore never tried to argue with me again thereafter.  But I had exactly the opposite of this towards my manager.  If my manager used to give me some work which only I have to do, I would reply that there is no greater wealth than patience.

A Must Have On My Desk #WriteAPageADay #pebbleinwaterswrites @blogchatter
Photo credit: Andy Morffew on VisualHunt


Now, if we keep the jokes aside, then I believe that there is really no wealth actually greater than patience.  Due to being impatient, the work also starts getting worse.  If the work is done at the right speed, then its result will also be right.  It cannot happen that we apply ODI techniques in Test matches and bat like we do in Test matches in ODIs.  What do you think?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

badge buzzoole code