Saturday, February 26, 2022

One Thing I Would Change Through Time Travel #WriteAPageADay #pebbleinwaterswrites @blogchatter

One thing that I would change through time travel is our journey to freedom. We all have heard a lot about time. For example, one thing that has passed in time does not come back. Time heals every deep wound. The nature of the clock is also strange, it never stops itself, nor does it allow time to stop, and neither does the human being. When there is a slap of time, someone turns from a king to a fakir, and someone from a fakir to a king. There is no one more than time or a stranger, if time is one's own, then everyone is one's own, and if time is in favour, then all becomes alien. Time is never seen but it teaches a lot. I would like to rewind the period between India's slavery and independence, if time permits.

Photo credit: nevil zaveri (away:) on VisualHunt.com


The British came to do business in the name of the East India Company on the land of India but actually they had very bad intentions towards India.  They divided India into small pieces, divided Indian among themselves, and became the ruler.  They bought whom they could buy, who did not come under their control, got them killed.  But in this period many fearless Indians emerged who refused to kneel before the British.  So when the chariot of time came to me and asked me, would I like to ride on it?  I was told I would be getting this opportunity only once. So, how could I let it go.  It was told that when I sit on that self-propelled chariot, it will take me behind or ahead of time period of my choice.


At first it made my heart go to that point to prevent the Indians from kneeling before the East India Company.  Then I thought why not join Bhagat Singh's team and do something that I prevents all three of them to be hanged.  If Bhagat Singh, Chandrashekhar Azad, and Sukhdev had survived, India was sure to be free with respect, as Akhand Bharat.  Not the independent India of Nehru and Gandhi that was out of sheer bargaining and selfish motives that resulted in half India and half Pakistan.  I have never liked Gandhi. He is an overly publicised personality, in my opinion. I could not understand that if he was of very high character then why he opposed greats like Sardar Patel and Subhash Chandra Bose, and supported a misfit like Jawaharlal Nehru.

Photo credit: Saktishree on Visualhunt


What was such a compulsion that drove him to this path?  Or was there a hidden selfish deal in that as well.  If Gandhi wanted, he would never have allowed this to happen which took India on the path of decline from the very first day of independence.  Gandhi knew every wrongdoings by Nehru, the most shrewd politician.  He is half Hindu.  He did not have any pain towards India and Indians. He was a man full of venom and selfish motives.  So once made my heart that when Gandhi decided to support a wrong man like Nehru, go there at that moment of time and do what Nathu Ram Godse did after so many years.  Had it done earlier, perhaps Sardar Patel would have solved the independence of India very well and would have been the first Prime Minister of independent India.


All this was going on now in the mind and there was the ringing of the phone that distracted the attention.  It is yet to be decided that if I want to go back then where to stop and start a new journey from that insurance which will change the picture of today.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

badge buzzoole code