Wednesday, February 23, 2022

My First Crush #WriteAPageADay #pebbleinwaterswrites @blogchatter

I might not even remember my first crush.  Maybe no one remembers.  Because to be in love, to understand things, to start speaking, to have the ability to express oneself, and to have the courage to tell the world;  these are all different stages that arise in a child at different periods.  Now, to be in love, it is not necessary for you that you should also know the meaning of love.  Neither it needs you to speak about it.  Because, love has its own language and love is not at all dependant on words.  Apart from words, love can be expressed in many other ways and through many mediums.  Like, eyes are more than enough to declare that you have fallen in love with a person.

My First Crush #WriteAPageADay #pebbleinwaterswrites @blogchatter
Photo credit: Squirmelia on VisualHunt.com


Actually, love is a game of hormones.  It's only hormones that do all this magic.  As far as I remember as a child, I fell in love many times with girls older than me, or should I say, women.  When I was in first or second grade, there lived a very beautiful lady in our neighborhood next to a couple of houses. She lived with her husband. So, when someone in the family or locality asked me who I would marry when I grew up, I used to point towards that woman and say, I will marry her.  When I was told that she is already married, I used to say, no problem.  Her husband also used to laugh a lot after hearing this.  A few years later, in my childhood itself, I had an operation in the hospital.


So, a few days before that operation, and a few days after, I was in a room in that hospital. Although all the staff and doctors were very good there, but there was a nurse whom I used to wait for everyday while lying on the bed.  She used to come, ask me about my condition, and I used to like it very much. Her coming and asking used to make my day, everyday. I remember this thing even today, even after so many years have passed.  Why?  I do not know this myself.  Although I do not remember those two faces today.  But both those instances are still included in my memories.


Remembering any of those two most beautiful ladies, and having a smile on my face, both go hand in hand.  People say love hurts.  But my first love has always brought a smile to my face.

2 comments :

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

badge buzzoole code