Tuesday, February 22, 2022

A Recipe I Inherited From My Grandmother #WriteAPageADay #pebbleinwaterswrites @blogchatter

 A recipe that I inherited from my grandmother.

If you want a method, it is important to know this first.

That it is a priceless recipe.

Whoever gets it once, then understand that life has become like a very tasty dish.

Its sweet fragrance will make every moment pleasant.

The one who tastes it once, it will be as if intoxicated.

So know that recipe.

A Recipe I Inherited From My Grandmother #WriteAPageADay #pebbleinwaterswrites @blogchatter
Photo credit: Karon Elliott Edleson on Visualhunt


You can give any name to that recipe.

Add as many of these as you want.

The words should come from the heart of the speaker and touch the heart of the listener. 

A smile that has the power to convert anger into love. 

Such magic in hand that can make every dish unmatched.

Have so much faith on life that even if the death comes, then first it bows down and salute.

These ingredients keep my mind very clear.

And live life in such a way that there remains no element of jealousy.


I call it the recipe of life prescribed by my grandmother.

1 comment :

  1. The words should come from the heart of the speaker and touch the heart of the listener... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

badge buzzoole code