Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Do I Still Deserve Your Love

I was with you all the time
Not for you needing me, but
I needing you

You pampered me
caressed me
loved me, from the deep of your 
Heart...

Suddenly things changed
I started getting more and more
Demanding
You started more and more
Giving
both getting 
Endless 
Limitless

I started 
Negotiating
Demanding
Bargaining
You started
Giving
Giving
Giving

Meanings changed for
Both of us
You started giving more and more
just in hope that one day
I might realize and return
I started getting into
losing my esteem and in return
getting away from you...

Do I still deserve you
Do I still deserve your love
You still ignore what all is gone
I keep going more into it
losing, fearing, derailing...

You still have a hope...
I find no ray of hope...
Probably something within me
has darkened around taking away
all the light...
You still keep lighting candles
in hope of removing that 
Darkness in me...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

badge buzzoole code