Wednesday, November 03, 2010

My Small But Great Experience of Paris Airport | Trifter

On my landing at Paris Airport, I had hardly one hour left to catch my connecting flight to Amsterdam from where I had to travel to the official capital city of Holland – The Hague. Paris airport is very huge and from the terminal I landed at was far away from the terminal from where I had to catch my next flight.

It was not possible to catch the stipulated flight. The problem was solved in less than 15 minutes when I asked the helpdesk counter of Air France. I was told not to worry as every half an hour there is a flight to Amsterdam from Paris. So I decided to sit at Airport Lounge Restaurant for a while and take a flight after 2 hours.


Read more: http://trifter.com/europe/united-kingdom/my-small-but-great-experience-of-paris-airport/#ixzz14CINmgdb





My Small But Great Experience of Paris Airport | Trifter

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

badge buzzoole code