Wednesday, November 03, 2010

My First Encounter with Gps in Holland in 2005 December | Trifter

That was my first visit to any European Country – a beautiful city and official capital of Holland also know as Netherlands – Den Haag or The Hague. It is also a place of rich cultural heritage of Holland. After landing at Amsterdam Airport I took a taxi to reach to my hotel, checked in and had some rest. At night I decided to go for dinner outside my hotel. I hired a taxi to check out a good food joint for dinner. I was a bit worried to reach back to my hotel after dinner without any glitches. I had a few options to perform this task. One was to ask people on my way out to be guided or misguided – and end up at a messy place not of my choice.

Read more: http://trifter.com/europe/netherlands/my-first-encounter-with-gps-in-holland-in-2005-december/#ixzz14CHwE0BS



My First Encounter with Gps in Holland in 2005 December | Trifter

1 comment :

  1. the gps is a gr8 tool..especially in dubai...with the constant changes in the roadway even localites need it to reach home on time...else u'll be roaming around the city wen really the place u wanted to be in the first place was across the street....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

badge buzzoole code