Saturday, December 12, 2015

Author Interview Diana Bellerose - Nothing Is More Beautiful And Intense Than Romance

Your real name and pen name?
My real name is Daniela Galabov and my pen name is Diana Bellerose

Please share some of the best memories of your childhood
My best memories are with my grandparents, they were the most amazing humans I have ever known. I loved spending time with them because they were so loving and positive individuals.


About your education?
I have Associate of Arts Degree in General Studies

What career did you plan during your education days?
My career goals have always been to help people because of my ability to relate to people’s obstacles and the connection I am able to establish. I have this gift to help others and improve their life since I was in my teenage years.

What languages you can speak and write?
I am fluent in English and Bulgarian, I can read and write. I can speak Russian, but it is not as good as the other languages. At the moment, I am working on the Italian language.

What is your biggest source of inspiration in life?
I guess my desire to help people, the believe that everyone has this goodness inside, and I feel with a little help this can be ignited. The World we live in needs a lot of love and goodness in order to become an enjoyable place to live. If we all start to work on ourselves this can be easily accomplished.

What hurts you most in this world?
The lack of compassion towards other’s pain and suffering.

What is the biggest challenge you have faced? How did you overcome it?
The biggest challenge and still is to continue to do what I love the most, try to stop violence against women and send the message about love, kindness, and compassion. The problem is that I am forced to deal with a lot of negativity because of lack of education from people who have no idea how important is this nowadays.

If you had to live a day of your life as one of the living or dead personality, who would it be and why?
I admire Princess Diana, she had always been my greatest example of all of the three traits I have already mentioned in the previous question. Love, kindness and compassion, I strongly believe that this is pivotal part of being a beautiful human being like Princess Diana. 

What is your favourite genre and why?
I love romance because I feel love is the feeling everyone who is born on this earth should experience with another human being, there is nothing more beautiful and intense. 

When did you start writing?
My first book came out to life in 2009, it was an urgent voice inside which ordered me to sit and write. Before that, I have never had even a thought of every becoming a writer. It was in September of 2007 when all of this happened because it took me two years to finish my book.

What is the purpose of your writing?
Again the purpose of my writing is to alter lives, I really want to see the world we live in to improve. This is the main reason for me to bring to light a lot of heavy topics. 

Which of your work has been published so far? 
Fire and Ice and Ashes and Ice The Saga
Monster in the Mirror with another author
The Journey of Transformation
The Light Within 

Would you like to share a synopsis of your work?
The Light Within

Each of us is born with amazing traits which we all forgot about because of the difficult times or painful events. Whatever the reason might be, we all have the capacity to bounce back and not allow darkness and negativity to alter our perception. When we align with the laws of the Universe which is a pivotal requirement in the process of creating the best possible existence for ourselves and the society, and then we will see the difference we all desire.

The Journey of Transformation 

Small steps taken every day can transform your life quickly and bring happiness beyond your imagination. Anything is possible as long as you obey the Universal Laws, everything depends from you and you only. “Aligning and working with spiritual laws is the key to mastering yourself, your life and destiny.”- Dr. Elizabeth Taylor

Fire and Ice

Award Winning Author, Dianna Bellerose captures the romance of two people who madly fall in love and their turbulent life because of parent’s disapproval.
The main character Nancy is a beautiful, heartwarming, loyal wife and mother. But, her traits are not enough for her disapproving and manipulative mother in law, and as a result, she is constantly exposed to abuse and violence.
Lonely, confused and having no one around to help, she decides to alter her life. Determined to keep her family and seek happiness, she is forced to flee her native country.
As a big recession hits, she has to overcome so many obstacles from an abusive relationship, financial downturn, to being betrayed.

Ashes and Ice 

Under the constant gloom of her crumbling marriage, Nancy fights to find the happiness her small family has lost. With the family business in turmoil and Tom’s drinking problems, the odds are stacked against them. Nancy and Tom must decide which path they will take…

Monster in the Mirror

As Ricky stares into the mirror, he no longer sees the monster that he once saw there, but the memory of his past still haunts him —the story he has never really told. As a child, Ricky faced one abusive episode after another. He is beaten, sexually assaulted, and demeaned by the adults that should be taking care of him. The only thing he has been the safety he feels from an angel watching over him during his times of hopelessness and the rare blissful relationship he has with his grandmother.


What are your forthcoming writings?
For now I keep this a secret, but I work on two projects.

What keeps you motivating towards writing?
My love of writing and helping people.

What is generally your preference in reading – a paper book or ebook? And why?
I love both because both has its uniqueness. 

What four top most things you take care of while writing a book?
Engaging
Interesting
Informative
Inspiring 

How much real life goes into a fiction writing?
It thinks about 50%, let's not forget that everything comes from life. I know it is confusing for some people, but it is easy to figure that out if they think about it.

Is a high level of imagination important to have for an Author?
I think yes, it is important, but it is not mandatory. If you have a good story in place from your life, you can produce a great book. 

Your dream destination on Earth?
India because I feel somehow a connection to this place. I feel it is amazing, a place to get in touch with your inner self-deeper and develop your spiritual side. Really hoping to visit one day....

Favorite time of the day?
I love mornings, but not early mornings, I am more of a night owl. This is usually the time when I write because is quiet and my creative side comes to life.

Your zodiac/ sun sign?
Aries

Your favorite color and why?
Black and White because in life I see things in this colors.

Your favorite book and why?
Twilight all of the books because I love deep passioned love.

Your favorite movie and why?
Dirty Dancing because of the love in the movie and the music is fantastic as well as the actors and actresses. 

Your favorite celebrity and why?
Oprah Winfrey because she is a powerful woman and does what I love the most, help people and shows compassion.

Your favorite food?
Salad

Your favorite sports?
Ice skating 

What is the force that drives you?
Inner strength 

What comes to your mind when you think of India?
Silence 

First thing you do in the morning after waking up?
Take my dogs for a walk.

The last thing to do before sleep?
Watch a movie 

If one fine morning you wake up and find your sex changed to the opposite, what will be your first reaction?
Disbelieve 

State your signature: You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

The last line of your autobiography would be…Mission accomplished, I felt, I lived and my purpose was served...

The title of your autobiography would be…
Awaken and Ready...

Links & other relevant details:
ISBN-10:1507571119
ISBN-13:978-1507571118
ASIN:B00SIGBHPU
Publisher: CreateSpace
Twitter handle:@diannabellerose

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

badge buzzoole code