Saturday, November 07, 2015

5 Ways To Keep My Soft Skin Safe #SoftestForBabySkin

Hey Mom, this is your son waiting eagerly to come into your arms. It is less than a month now for my birth. I am quite excited. This is my last list of 5 things that I would like you to ensure when I land in this real world of yours. I am sure my earlier list is already taken care of. Please ensure for these 5 things to keep my soft skin safe. I have also shared already with you about my feeling of freedom. Do you remember I told you earlier also that Pampers brings you the softest ever Pampers Premium Care Pants. Its cotton like softness is #SoftestForBabySkin and allows it to breathe, thus keeping baby’s skin soft and healthy, and your baby happy. I am sure Mom all what I want to convey to you is reaching your heart from my heart. As you know it is always easier for a child to touch his Mom’s heart whether it is before birth or after birth because that hidden connect stays intact throughout.


Let me tell you once again – you are and will be always on top of the list. I know your touch will always be softest for me in life irrespective of the distance between the two of us. You will always be around me, in my mind, in my thoughts, in my journey of life. You and your touch will always keep my soft skin safe. And always teach me to keep my skin soft in life. Because the moment my skin will lose softness I will stop feeling the same about touch. So give me that much learning, wisdom, courage and freedom.

My second wish to keep my soft skin safe is Dad. Ensure that he gives me ample time in life to sleep in his arms, to play in his lap and to share my joys and sorrows with him. The next prime factor in my life will be he.

My third wish to keep my soft skin safe is the color Green. I want we must always crave for decreasing our carbon footprints and make the whole world Green. Chemically treated food, atmosphere, air and nature will not be able to keep my soft skin safe. I know this will be a tough task for us Mom but let us do our bit. May be if our actions will be able to educate even  few it will start a chain and we all know that a chain is always powerful and stronger than a single unit. Of course, this chain will keep increasing. I am not sure with what speed it will grow, though. I am really worried about Global Warming and want to keep my generation and the next ones to be safe.

My Fourth wish to keep my soft skin safe is cleanliness. Please take care of it.


And my fifth and last wish is your and Dad’s health. Ensure that Dad stays away from any bad habits that might harm you or in turn me. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

badge buzzoole code