Monday, April 27, 2015

#CelebrateLife Life Is Reflection of You: What You Get Is What You Give #CelebrateLifeAtIvy



Life is never same for all. The same instance or moment might give a different feeling to each one of us. Each individual is unique in that sense. One might like to be jovial and cheerful all the time while other might feel sad and downtrodden. So what all matters is the individual and his or her mood at a particular moment of time.


As far as I am concerned, I have always found that every moment is a moment to cheer and live happily. There is always something or the other to learn from each moment we spend in our life. During my childhood when most of my friends were busy in playing games or in outdoor activities, I used to spend most of my time in reading books. It is the books that have made me what I am today. Books are your best companion in life, in my opinion. I feel every individual is the master of his or her own life. You need to be your own driver. You need to play your game with your own terms and conditions. If that is done, probably, for every success you will admire yourself more. And for each failure you will not be in a position to blame anybody else. In fact, each failure teaches you a new lesson of life. That is the crux of the matter.


It is not that I have not participated in any game. I participated only when my heart said so and denied to participate when my heart did not agree. Each game I played, I played to its fullest. Win or no win does not matter if you put your hundred percent in everything you do in life. I have been less excited by the special occasions or events. Rather, for me, each moment is a special occasion and a moment to celebrate. After all, each moment should be credited for keeping you alive and joyful rather than waiting for some special moments in life. With this kind of attitude, the moments of downfall have never been able to demotivate me. I know if this moment is not as cheerful as the previous, the next moment in life also will not be as demotivating as this.



With this philosophy of life, one can spend every moment to its fullest and keep cheering for the present moments and the moments to come in life.



#CelebrateLifeAtIvy by owning a dream home atIvy estate, an 85 acre estate with 34 acres of greenery and open spaces. Join the 1600 happy families already living here. Check out this walkthrough video and decide for yourself.
badge buzzoole code