Please share some of the best memories of your childhood
- Honestly, some of my best memories from childhood are of reading! I was a total bookworm and used to come to the dinner table with my nose buried in a book and my mom would yell at me to put it away. :D
About your education
- I went to a school for the performing arts in San Francisco. I was a music major. :) I studied psychology in college - I'm not using either of them now! Life is funny. :D
What career did you plan during your education days
- I planned to be a clinical psychologist. The only ones I diagnose now though are my kids! Haha.
What is your biggest source of inspiration in life
- My kids and setting a good example for them.
What hurts you most in this world
- People who are cruel to others more helpless than they are.
What is the biggest challenge you have faced? Were you able to overcome it? How? –
My fifth child passed away last year. I'll never be over the loss, but I have learned to live and thrive through it.
If you had to live a day of your life as one of the living or dead personality, who would it be and why?
Jesus. Because then I would know one of the great mysteries of the world and the hereafter. :)
What is your favorite genre and why?
Romance. I love escaping into the love stories of others.
What is the purpose of your writing?
To provide entertainment and escape, and perhaps to have others connect to something emotional in my books - even on a small scale.
Which of your work published so far?
I have three published books, "Leo," "Leo's Chance," and "Stinger."
What are your forthcoming writings?
I plan to do 10 more in the Sign of Love series but no specific plans for which one is next just yet! :)
What are your future plans?
To keep writing, to raise my family, and to love well. :)
What four top most things you take care of while writing a book?
Hardly anything! My husband takes care of everything when I'm writing. I'm totally useless when I'm that focused! :D
Your dream destination on Earth?
I'd love to visit Greece someday!
Your origin of birth and other countries you have visited/ stayed. What best things you liked in these countries around the globe?
US. I've been to Europe and loved it. I would love to travel more... someday!
What is your zodiac?
What is the one thing in your life you wish had not happened?
I wish I hadn't lost my daughter.
What is your definition of fear and how to overcome it?
Fear, to me, is believing that nothing has a purpose... that life is random. I overcome it by focusing on my spirituality and the things I believe are everlasting - love and spirit.
How would you define God in your words?
The one who created the stars, and loves us all unconditionally.
What are your further/ future plans?
To keep writing and meeting really amazing people! :)