Monday, October 07, 2013

Author Interview: Heenashree Khandelwal: A Serious Techie And Romance Writer

Top post on IndiBlogger.in, the community of Indian Bloggers
She is Vivacious, Moody, Go-getter, Vibrant, Bubbly, Friendly and Intelligent. At a young age she decided to become a writer and got her debut novel published this year ‘Soulmates, By Chance’ that was well acclaimed and established her as a successful debutant author. She is a successful techie in one of the premium technology company, and an established author – what else one would ask for at such a young age?

A very warm welcome to Heenashree Khandelwal who writes with a complete clarity in her mind and pours her heart into it.


Please share some of the best memories of your childhood

I have many memories of my school days when I used to be an obedient and punctual student of my teachers. They adored me (I don’t know why). I used to give my slam book to my teachers after my friends would pen down the weird likes/dislikes and messages in the book. It was fun when they used to scold me after that.

About your education

I had my initial education from convent schools (I changed my schooling twice). I completed my Senior Secondary Education from Ujjain and then pursued my Engineering in Computer Science with honors from Mahakal Institute of Technology, Ujjain.

What career did you plan during your education days

I planned a lot. I dreamed a lot. And one such dream was of a life I am living right now. A life of self-dependence and control. Although I never dreamed of being an author.
I am currently working as a Systems Engineer at Infosys Limited, Hyderabad.

What is your biggest source of inspiration in life

I am always inspired by success which is achieved after hard work. Challenges have always been a part of my life and to conquer them, has been my source of inspiration.


What hurts you most in this world

Lies and false promises.

What is the biggest challenge you have faced? Were you able to overcome it? How?

The biggest challenge of my life was to write down the thoughts that encircled my mind while writing the script of ‘Soulmates, By Chance’. It was a toughie but I was always excited and enthusiastic and hence I managed to compile it. The next challenge was getting it published. And the impending challenge would be to get my writing style and stories reach out to the readers who would love and appreciate it.

What is your favorite genre and why?

I have not opted for any specific genre yet. An interesting story and content matters the most.

What is the purpose of your writing?

A dream does not always has a purpose. It is for our own happiness.

Which of your work published so far?

Soulmates, By Chance is my first novel and first work published so far.

What are your forthcoming writings?

I am currently working on my second contemporary novel.

What are your future plans?

I would be working as an IT professional for few years and then become an entrepreneur while working simultaneously on my writing. 

What four top most things you take care of while writing a book?

Content, language, plot and characters

Your dream destination on Earth?

Europe

badge buzzoole code