Monday, February 11, 2013

Interview With Shawna Stewart: A True Inspiration And Author of Lessons From An Evil Mind


Shawna Stewart has passed through a very tragic period with lot of sufferings. She had a dream of becoming an author in her childhood. Let us see how after facing so many adversities she finally was able to achieve it. She is Shawna Stewart, author of Lessons from an Evil Mind The Archangelous series. Here are the relevant links to her work on Amazon.com, GoodReads, and Facebook. Her website and publisher's site also can be visited for further information.

Hello Shawna, You had a quick phase of childhood, school, love and marriage. Please elaborate.



I was born in California as the youngest of nine children. At 14 I met the love of my life, later marrying him at 18. Together we now have three wonderful children.

And then you had to face the tragic moment of your life. What was that?

Suffering from an Eclampsia at age 29 I lost my memory and became chronically ill. Although dying three times and having the baby which only weighed 1 pound 6 ounces and suffering from a coma, them both beats the odds and lived.

It went on for many years piling up lot of pains?

For years I struggled to remember who I was and who the people around me once knew, but realized that person was lost forever. My memories never came back. Determined not to let it overtake my life I returned back to school where I worked towards my nursing degree, but lost that dream when I was told that due to a complication of the sickness ( deep vein thrombosis) I would have a hard time walking any length of time, so that dream was lost.

And then a ray of hope arrived and helped you getting back on track… Who and how?

One day my son came to me and asked why I did not write anymore. I did not remember ever writing so I asked him what he was talking about. He explained to me that when he was younger I would write. This confused, but intrigued me. The next day I began writing. I finally found who I was and what I loved to do.

Your determination and fight back spirit is a great inspiration for others. What is your take on this?

Yes, I hope that one day I can inspire others to never give up and when all feels lost use the uncertainty that you feel and turn it into determination.

Where are you settled these days and what are your further goals?



Now living in a small town in Iowa, I continue to write and hope to one day be able to do it on a full time basis. I look forward in writing many more books and entertaining readers with my stories.

badge buzzoole code