Saturday, August 06, 2022

4 Things I Would Like to Work on in August #BlogchatterBlogHop

4 things I would like to work on in August. Well, every month begins with its own priorities and plans are made subsequently to achieve those targets. For August this year, I'm having my individual priorities and what I found out is following 4 would be my top most:

4 Things I Would Like to Work on in August #BlogchatterBlogHop
Photo credit: freelanceramisha21 on VisualHunt.com


1. Har Ghar Tiranga: Let us first know a little about what is the 'Har Ghar Tiranga' campaign? The Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan is a campaign launched by the Prime Minister of our country, which is commanded by the Union Ministry of Culture. The purpose of carrying out this is to increase respect and association for the flag among all Indians. Under this campaign, the Prime Minister of the country has appealed to all the citizens to hoist the tricolor national Indian flag in their homes. Perhaps there would be no better way to celebrate the 75th 'Independence Day'. For the first time in the country, our Independence Day is being celebrated in such a huge collective and in such a great symbolic way. You can not only download your certificate by visiting harghartiranga website, but also upload your selfie. Also for information, there are 3 short videos which tell how to hoist the flag, where it can be hoisted, and what things to keep in mind when hoisting the flag.  


2. Books, books, and books: This year I have kept the target of books lesser on blogchatter than last year. The effort is to pay more attention to quality of content instead of number this year. Every book has to be read and analyzed well in time by giving it ample time. But even in this low target, my pace is still slow. This speed has to be covered.  


3. Blogchatter's CauseAChatter and Me: CauseAChatter has given me a great opportunity to analyze and brainstorm within myself. This campaign forced me to think about the causes that I chose. To a large extent I have learned that there is a deep connection with my childhood and my bygone years, and my selection of those causes. To get to the bottom of this analysis is one of the top targets this August.  


4. Essential Oils and Health: I have been studying or researching about essential oils for the last 3 years. I have tried their power many times in these three years and have found that there is very little knowledge about them that I have acquired so far, as far as their potential, usefulness, and powers. So, the same study has to be carried forward to know more about their usefulness.


This post is a part of Blogchatter Blog Hop

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

badge buzzoole code