Saturday, April 02, 2022

Bella #shortstory #BlogchatterA2Z #PebbleInWatersWrites @blogchatter

Bella.  I could never forget her.  Even after so many years.  Her silky hair was golden brown.  Her hair used to shine like gold in the sun.  She was not ordinary at all.  There was a different kind of vibe in her.  There was a different look on her face all the time, very graceful kind.  As long as she was there with me, I could twirl her silky hair without a hitch.  She probably didn't have a problem with it either.  I could feel her face, her eyes, her hair, her head very precisely with my fingers.  Maybe with her consent.  I also think she liked it all.  So the point was that both of us started having a lot of fun in it.  Every time I encountered her during the day, I used to repeat this process.  Her elegance and slim body were amazing.  As if a sculptor has made his best idol and put life in it.  As if a creator has created a creation full of life.

Bella #shortstory #BlogchatterA2Z #PebbleInWatersWrites @blogchatter

Photo credit: chiaralily on VisualHunt.com

Bella was not her name when she first came into my life.  She probably didn't even have a name then.  I would have been maybe four or five years old at that time when I met her first.  It was evening time.  I was playing outside the house all alone.  And I found her hanging on a grape arbor/vine in my verandah.  She was frightened badly.  She needed help.  Just helpless in that meek voice.  She was not more than three weeks then at that time.  I didn't know how she had reached the middle of the arbor.  And when I saw her, I found both her back legs hanging in the air.  It was such that she would fall now or fall then.  And before she lost all courage and fell down, I had my eyes on her.  It was not that I had not seen any kitten before that.  But I had never seen such a young one and in such a helpless state.


When I saw her for the first time, I felt like a bond forming with her.  I grabbed her with my little hands, took care of her wihile taking her off from the grapevine, and brought her home.  She didn't even try to go anywhere.  I could comfortably fit her my hands.  After bringing her home, I gave her milk in a bowl, caressed a little and after that my house became her too. I named her Bella because I found her hanging on a vine.  After that Bella and I had a special relationship.  I was 23 years old when she breathed her last in my own hands.  For a long time, I was very depressed and even food had almost stopped.  Then, slowly I calmed down.  Even after so many years, she is still in my mind as she is around somewhere.  Bella is with me even after going for so many years.



I’m participating in #BlogchatterA2Z and this is post is part of it.

1 comment :

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

badge buzzoole code