Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Xenagogue - Where Are You? #poetry #BlogchatterA2z

I am continuously searching for, 
My continuity in this slowed down, 
World that has almost come to a, 
Standstill and I feel like lost totally, 
As if somebody blindfolded me and, 
Left me in an unknown territory, 
Where even the known faces look, 
Unknown. I stand alone. Fearful.
Frightened. All of a sudden tears, 
Start pouring out without any pain, 
When I start finding out the reasons, 
Of painless tears flowing through, 
Years and the tearless pains in the, 
Looms of my mind losing a track of,
The one I had always around me,
Who used to be my light in the dark, 
My Xenagogue.

Xenagogue - Where Are You? #poetry #BlogchatterA2z
Photo credit: Rod Waddington on VisualHunt

Life was not so isolated ever in the, 
Past where even the encrypted, 
Eruptions were never so strange to, 
Everybody knowing the fact that, 
Behind every complex situation, 
There is a simple solution to keep, 
Life moving smooth sailing through, 
Hardships sooner or later because, 
Somebody somewhere around was, 
There to hold the hand and show, 
Right path in a very natural way, 
Even if I was standing there in, 
Entangled and estranged roads of, 
Life I was never too down and, 
Drowned as it has become now, 
Because of breathlessness and, 
Losing my Xenagogue. 

I am not sure if I will be back on, 
Track after losing all my hopes, 
Getting every single prayer lost, 
In vain not resisting my pains and,
Disdainful feelings wondering in, 
Mind that has forgotten to regain, 
Back with the power of prayers, 
Mindfulness and meditation now, 
Fearing every moment on slippery, 
Muddy path that is so uncertain of, 
Potholes and puddles underneath, 
Making every step full of surprises,
Every step I take I pray to get back, 
That time when things were not, 
That bad even though troublesome, 
Times were there but not that, 
Painful, tearful, and fearful because, 
Every step I had my Xenagogue. 

This post is powered by Blogchatter

I’m participating in #BlogchatterA2Z - 2021

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

badge buzzoole code