Monday, December 14, 2015

Sabrina Ross SL Ross Brie Augustine - Live Life To The Fullest

Her name is Sabrina. She lives in Canada with her husband and two boys. She works full time, and on the side, she does nails and Avon as well as write. In her spare time, she likes to read listen to music and play video games. Her favorite thing to do is laugh. She loves to laugh and make people laugh. 

Your real name and pen name? My real name is Sabrina Ross. I write under SL Ross and soon as Brie Augustine. 

Please share some of the best memories of your childhood? Playing games with my dad, singing with my mom spending time with my aunt and uncle and my cousins. 

About your education: I went to a catholic school, grade school all the way to high school. However, I do not practice that religion. 

What career did you plan during your education days? I want to be part of the law, whether a lawyer or a police officer.
    
What languages you can speak and write? English.

What is your biggest source of inspiration in life? Music, art, and entertainment. 
    
What hurts you most in this world? People who don't appreciate what's around them. people who take but never give.

What is the biggest challenge you have faced? confidence. How did you overcome it? I still struggle with it time to time.
What is your favorite genre and why? Paranormal because it's not real and by that I mean it isn't about things that can happen like romance novels. Even though some romance novels are unrealistic. In a paranormal you can get lost in the story and imagine all kinds of things. I find it more exciting.

When did you start writing? I have been writing since I was a kid. I don't remember the age, but I knew I loved doing it.

What is the purpose of your writing? entertainment. I love all the different reactions to my stories. 

Which of your work has been published so far? I have published 5 novels. A paranormal series called Immortal Island and a contemporary Romance called Hard to love. I am in the works getting ready to publish a new paranormal series called Avery Snow the Medium and a new contemporary romance called Terrible Love.  

Would you like to share a synopsis of your work? I sure can. I have samples and synopsis' on my website for the books published and the ones coming soon

What are your forthcoming writings? I am currently working on a few. 

What genres you write in and why? Four different genres's. Romance, Paranormal, Erotica and Fantasy.

What keeps you motivating towards writing? My desire to write. I always have ideas going on and sometimes I just need to get it down and then it turns into a 60k word novel. Lately, it's been finding the time to write that is challenging. 

How do you plan, schedule and monitor your writing commitments? I make sure I write something at least once a day and when I am not working or before work. My shifts are late ones so most of my writing is during the day when the kids are at school.

What is generally your preference in reading – a paper book or ebook? At first, it was paperback only I refused to use an e-book because I love holding a book in my hand however sine getting my tablet it is easier and less space is used up. I have 4 books shelves and for some that isn't much but it's a lot when you live in a small apartment. lol 

How much real life goes into a fiction writing? I would say 25%

Is a high level of imagination important to have for an Author? I would say yes otherwise creation becomes stagnant. If I get stuck while writing I will usually take a break and listen to particular songs or go outside when it's warm or watch television.

Your dream destination on Earth? Oh, I have a few. Australia, Scotland, Ireland, England, Italy and that's just overseas. In the USA, I want to visit New York, New Orleans, Massachusetts Portland Connecticut. 

Favorite time of the day? Night

Your zodiac/ sun sign? Aquarius

Your favorite color and why? Raspberry (pinkish red)

What is the last book you finished reading? Mercy by Lucian Bane 

What is the current book you are reading? Still Alice by Lisa Genova

Your favorite book and why? (too many to list.) The vampire Lestat by Anne Rice, because it was what brought out my love for vampires. 

Your favorite movie and why? I have so many... Practical Magic, Hocus Pocus, witches of the east wick, days of thunder, few good men, stand by me...

Your favorite celebrity and why? Leonardo DiCaprio, Vin Diesel, Ian Somerhalder, Nina Debrov, Kate Winslet Morgan Freeman. this list is endless and mostly because of their acts of kindness. I could probably fill an entire line piece of paper with the actors/actress I like and reasons why.

Your favorite food? Home cooked Italian food.

Your favorite sports? ah...I don't have a favorite I don't watch but I enjoy going to a game or two. 

Some quickies: Sun or Moon, Laughter or Smile, Morning or Evening, Coffee or Tea, Mountain or Sea, Long Drive or Short Drive, Silence or Conversation, Water or Fire, Air or EarthMars or Jupiter, Tulip or Rose, Red or Blue, Left or RightGlance or Stare, Fame or Money, Boy or Girl, Day or NightTree or Plant, Love or Passion

What comes to your mind for each – Technology - computers, Life - limited, God - imaginary, Humanity - lacking, Terrorism - unacceptable, Racism - ridiculous, Childhood - Abuse zero tolerance, Love - plentiful, Parenting - obsolete, Old age - scary

The last thing to do before sleep? read or go through facebook

If one fine morning you wake up and find your sex changed to the opposite, what will be your first reaction?Who cursed me and wants me to walk a mile or so in their shoes. lol

The last line of your autobiography would be… Live life to the fullest because it could be gone in a split second. 

Note: I asked her what does she mean by "Live life to the fullest" and what is "fullest". Her reply is:
Live life the best way you can that makes you happy. It is too short to live it angry or miserable or alone.

Links and other relevant detailsWebsite  Blog  
Twitter handleSL_Ross 
Facebook pageFanpage 
Amazon link: (The one book is not mine Delphian Agenda) Amazon.com Amazon.ca 

Any other linksCreatespace Smashwords

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

badge buzzoole code