Sunday, November 10, 2013

Celebrity Interview: Esha Tewari: 2nd Runner Up Ms India 2013 And Mrs Beautiful Hair in 2012

She recently participated in Ms. India 2013 and was adjudged as second runner-up. She was among the top 5 finalists. She has been Mrs. Beautiful Hair 2012 in Mrs. India Worldwide 2012 contest. She is a single face with multifaceted talents. She is a model, an upcoming actress, a blogger, a writer, an anchor and a lot more. She did her MBA in HR. Connecting with people and making friends is her one of the creativity.

Welcome, Esha Tewari on board who believes in “Follow Your Heart” philosophy of Steve Jobs. Here it goes…

Please share some of the best memories of your childhood

Best memories.... :-), I would say are all those memories when I was awarded for any of the activity like dance, singing, play, quiz, etc. and the best moment was to see a BIG smile on my parents face.  :)




Also, best memories of mine are all my play time memories :D when we all ...gang of friends used to do a lot of fun. I even have a BIG smile on my face remembering those games  :)

About your education

I am an MBA in HR & Marketing. Have also done online Psychology course from "University of Toronto".

What career did you plan during your education days


I always wanted to be a singer :) and hence, learned classical music.

Otherwise, if I talk about my education, I am an MBA in HR & Marketing. I always loved HR as I am a human psychology lover. :)

What is your biggest source of inspiration in life?

I think my car accident... which happened in 2011, made me learn the importance of life and hence, inspired me to do something in my life.



“Remembering that you are going to die one day is the best way to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. Follow your heart.”- Steve Jobs

What hurts you most in this world

Lie as I believe trust is the most important thing in life.

What is the biggest challenge you have faced? Were you able to overcome it? How?

Biggest Challenge, I would say --was  when I was in depression after my accident. It was definitely a very difficult phase of my life, but I am happy that I learned a lot from that experience and today I am a different person because of it.



This doesn't mean that accidents are necessary in life but sometimes when we face difficult times, we actually transform into a new person which help us in becoming a better person. And hence I realized that bad times are not that bad in reality.

If you had to live a day of your life as one of the living or dead personality, who would it be and why?

Steve Jobs



Why Steve Jobs is because-- I want to experience that feeling- when you already know that you are going to die soon, what makes you so strong that you work even harder.




I would like to learn, motivate & experience that feeling.  :)

What should be  the purpose of one's life according to you?

To become a more n more beautiful person day by day.

What major assignments have you done so far, national and international?

I would not talk much about assignments here... as I am not sure what is planned for me :-)

What are your future plans?

I am a person who doesn't believe in planning much. :-)

Your dream destination on Earth?

Switzerland. Never been a chance to go as yet but planning soon :-)

Your favorite time of the day?

Singing (Reyaaz), social networking & movies.

Your zodiac/ sun sign?

Gemini

Your favorite color and why?

Yellow because it's a color of friendship and I love making friends.

Your favorite celebrity and why?

I like Madhuri Dixit. I am mad about her acting & dancing. She is simply awesome in her expressions.

No one can beat Madhuri's charm.

Your favorite food?

I am not that choosing in food. I am very simple when it comes to food. Otherwise, I like all kind of Indian food.

Did You meet with a major mishap in 2011? How severe was the damage? How did you come out of it? What changes did it bring in your life?

I had an amazing holiday and I was coming back to home with some awesome memories. I was driving my car while listening to my favorite music and speed was bit high on the highway when suddenly I had to apply breaks to save someone's life, who came into the picture out of nowhere. Due to strong breaks, my car was out of control and turned upside down. I was unconscious and had a severe head injury. Police came to get me to the hospital & they called my family. I was in shock......Sometimes in life's race, we forget that we have to die one day and that's one thing I realized after my accident. It was a difficult time for me; I got an injury in my head and I was in depression for almost 6 months. 




Everything changed suddenly for me. One moment changed my life, my thinking, my personality and just everything for me. I suddenly had thoughts of death all the time and life had become like a time machine for me where we all are just waiting for that one moment when we will die.



I was struggling with my thoughts & at that point of time I realized the value of life that each moment is special & precious and we should not waste that as it will never come back again. We should follow our heart as that's the only thing that makes us happy.



I understood the importance of life...



This doesn't mean that accidents are necessary in life but sometimes when we face difficult times, we actually transform into a new person which help us in becoming a better person. And hence I realized that bad times are not that bad in reality.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

badge buzzoole code