Sunday, August 04, 2013

An Interview with Taylor L Stimac: Author of Young Adult Novel:Trusted

“Should you shield the canyons from the windstorms you would never see the true beauty of their carvings.” ― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

This is one of the favorite quotes of Taylor L Stimac. Taylor is a YA novelist having a great passion of storytelling with an excellent style of writing. She is a graduate from East Central University in Ada. She did a Masters in Educational Technology and started her career as an English Teacher in 2010. Gradually she noticed her passionate bent towards writing prose than carrying on with her career as a teacher. Apart from writing her other interests are listening to music, painting and crafting. She lives in Arkansas with her hubby and daughter. Taylor can be found on Goodreads, Twitter and Facebook

Welcome Taylor on board on behalf of all your fans and readers. 

About your education?

I have a Masters degree in Educational Technology from East Central University in Ada, OK. I studied English literature and obtained an AA in English, switched to Business Administration for my BS and ended up in education. 

What career did you plan during your education days?

I planned to be an English teacher.

What is your biggest source of inspiration in life?

God's plans for my life.

What is your favorite genre and why?

I've always loved Young Adult Fiction. There's something about the naivety and innocence of being young; I love books about characters facing things for the first time.


What is the purpose of your writing?

To entertain readers and to serve as an escape/therapy for me.

Which of your work published so far?

So far, I have one published novel, Trusted, with several others on the way.

What are your forthcoming writings?

The next book in The Trusted Series is called Destined and will be out this Fall.

What are your future plans?

I hope to stick with writing; continue to publish books that people enjoy and get better at it along the way.

Your dream destination on Earth?

I would love to visit Hawaii.
badge buzzoole code