Thursday, September 29, 2011

QVENDO: All Those Sexy Trendy Brands You Strived For All Your Life Are Now In India


If you have strived for all these years for getting the best international brands of apparels, footwear, casuals, sunglasses, flip flops and much more, here in India; your desires are fulfilled now with launch of QVENDO. I myself when went to Europe and U.S. and saw these great brands that I could by only within certain limits, I used to dream if I could ever be getting them in my own country. I am not talking about the common foreign brands. I am talking about superior class brands like JBrand, Hudson, Hermes, Black Swan, Natalie Portman, Zeha Berlin, and many more that will be coming.

Well, it was a wonderful surprise when qvendo team visited my place, handed over an amount of Rs. 50,000 to me and told me to invest on qvendo products within next 5 hours or so. And that is how my quest for qvendo started at that time only.

Obviously the beginning had to be from the ladies section when I had my wife and daughter with me. We started with flip*flopsection  and soon a scintillating pink colored piece caught the eyes of my wife. So my first purchase was ‘flip*flop snake clutch pink’ that was really fabulous. It was for Rs. 2,800 against its retail price of Rs. 6,500 (was amazed to get such a great discount). Another piece we bought from this section was ‘flip*flop smock dress grey’ that was for only Rs. 1,900 against Rs. 4,200. I was left with Rs. 45,300 to manage other items in the store. The sale in flip*flop section is till October 19, 2011.

We moved to the Love Leather section  . A Dolce & Gabbana Belt Black for me was a decent selection worth Rs. 6,200 (actual cost Rs. 9,700) and equally good was Prime Shoes Brogue Shoe Brown that was for Rs. 9,500 at discounted price. The discount festival in Love Leather section is till October 12, 2011. We bought a Hugo Boss Strap Sandal White. By now I was left with Rs. 19,700. Intentional leaving Designer Sunglasses for last we moved to the Casual Friday section where the sale will end on October 1.

We bought a Calvin Klein Trouser White Denim Effect in this overcrowded section. Lot more had to be purchased but I was left only with Rs. 13,500. An amount of Rs. 50,000 was looking quite sufficient in the beginning had reduced drastically with so manty aspirations untouched still. I bought a Citizens of Humanity Jeans dark denim that was really awful.

We hurriedly rushed to Designer Sunglasses section where the sale is ending on October 6th. A smart and trendy piece was grabbed with no second thought for it as only one piece was left and I could see so many hands moving towards it. It was Giorgio Armani Shades Black/ Brown. I still had a lot of things in all sections seeking my attention. I asked Qvendo guys if I could get another round of Rs. 50,000.




Very soon you will find some more amazing brands here like Tommy Hilfiger, Furla, Ralph Lauren, Porsche Design, and Hugo Boss in Essential Accessories. Breathtaking stuff from Joana Danciu and True Religion is also about to be launched soon.


badge buzzoole code