Monday, November 16, 2015

#traditionmyway Picture Mein Twist Abhi Baaki Hai Mere Dost

I decided to give an entirely different look to my attire this Diwali by planning it to be elegant yet trendy, ethnic yet modern, jazzy yet Indian, traditional yet unconventional. I wanted it to be me with a twist this time. Something like #traditionmyway. I am surprised yet happy to get this new attire.

Starting with shirt that had to be iconic when I wear, I decided to go for U.S. Polo Assn. casual shirt that looks different. It gives a cool feel and is fashioned using linen. It has NeckMandarin Collar and is full sleeves. White color is the color of purity and hence goes well with the festival Diwali. Although this shirt goes well with tapered jeans but then since the question is of a twist, I decided to go for a different kind of trousers. I decided to go for GasDark Grey Checked Chinos. These dark grey chinos from GAS tend to give a positive look and add new twists to smartness factor. The fabric is stretch cotton that makes it well-fit and comfortable.

The AldoLoudermelt Brown Loafers appeared to be quite fascinating and hence became a part of my Diwali attire. Ideal for an off-work wear these brown colored Loudermelt loafers from ALDO are designed with quality material and utmost care to ensure it stays with you for long without losing its charm and vigor. The plush upper leather is lined well for a durable, comfortable and smart wear. It has a thermoplastic rubber (TPR) sole that makes it quite flexible and relaxing. I prefer to go for chronograph watches and am a big fan of Citizen. This CitizenCa0356-55A-Sor-Silver/White Chronograph Watch promised to go well with my attire. This has a sophisticated and classy look.

Brown had to go with brown. SuperdryReddish Brown Profile Belt seems to be quite close to that. This is an epitome of elegance and luxury. This excellent addition belt from Superdry is quite trendy and stylish. Well, how about this Boss OrangeGreen Full Rim frame for my spectacles? Is it powerful enough to create a twist in the whole game? I think, yes. I chose Adidas Red case and cover for my smartphone. Then I went for Clara Blue Sterling Silver ring. A Corioliss Hair Straighter was also required. And finally my favorite EDT from Giorgio Armani that is ultimate.


Here is my complete kit for the day.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

badge buzzoole code