Saturday, November 22, 2014

Authors Interview: Pamela Hamilton and WT Hamilton: A Dual Interaction


About:
Pamela - I always had a love to write from around grade three but didn’t follow my feelings until I was in my 40‘s. I have always felt blessed to have such a loving family, when growing up, and this was repeated in my marriage. Therefore, I tried to give love and compassion back throughout my life. Repeatedly, in the background of my life I heard a whisper that said there is a lot more to life than what we see and believe. So when I learned about the Law of Attraction it just seem to fall into place for me. 

Your real name and pen name?

W.T - We didn’t use pen names. 

Pamela Hamilton, however, I  do go by Pam.

Please share some of the best memories of your childhood

Pamela - My best memories of childhood is the absolute freedom we had in the 50’s and 60’s compared to today. I had so many wonderful experiences. My parents constantly had fun gatherings with family and friends which I carried on in my marriage and still do. 

W.T. – Some of my best memories is when my parents would have their friends over or we would go to their friend’s house. All the kids would hang out and there was lots of music playing and everyone was having fun. It was a tight community back then.


What career did you plan during your education days?

Pamela - Life was a little hard in my young days and although I loved school it wasn’t taken seriously because at that time my parents needed me, and my siblings to contribute financially to our household needs. However, my parents loved to read and encouraged me to read also. I loved English and did well in that subject throughout my school years.

Although I went to work as soon as I left school, without exception, I found well paying jobs, and so I wrote about this in the book, because each time I changed my job I found a much more suitable one. Without being aware, I managed to advance until eventually I found myself in jobs that needed a few years of college. However I do have a diploma in creative writing.

W.T - I wanted to have a career in music. I was in a band and we performed locally and in the region but we got distracted with girls and being locally famous. It was a missed opportunity.

What languages you can speak and write?

W.T – I know a little French but not enough to say I speak it, My wife and kids speak French so I know enough to know when they are talking about me or talking about something they don’t want me to know. I can speak Jamaican although it is not a language it is a dialect of English like Irish is.

What is your biggest source of inspiration in life?

Pamela - I’m inspired by this wonderful universe and how believing in ourselves truly changes our lives. When I look back on my life I see that by having the influence of my mom telling me I can do, be, or have anything that I want really is true. This is why I have an immense need to pass this on.

W.T - My biggest inspiration is music. It amazes me how music can reach across cultures and influence life and politics among other things. 


What hurts you most in this world?

Pamela- It hurts me to see other people hurting themselves through lack of self-confidence. If each of us could grasp and believe the powerful laws of the universe then we would understand that we are powerful human beings in our own right. 

W.T – I hate to see people that are being abused or taken advantage of. You see and hear about it a lot in the poorer countries but it exists everywhere.

What is the biggest challenge you have faced? How did you overcome it?

Pamela - My major challenge was with my first book. I was lacking any self-confidence at that time. (Although not with the writing itself.) My self-denial was that I didn’t have the education or right to be published. I eventually got a degree in creative writing with honors, but still didn’t see my being published. In the grip of it I found it very exhausting and gave up sending my work out. I now teach how to overcome the challenges we meet in life. 

W.T – I have had a few big challenges but I never gave them too much attention. I learned to look past problems from an early age so things always seem to work out in my favor after the dust settles.

If you had to live a day of your life as one of the living or dead personality, who would it be and why?
  
Pamela - There are so many personalities that I love to follow, Oprah Winfrey, Esther Hicks, Rhonda Byrnes to name a few. However, I live a fantastic life and wouldn’t change places. I believe that we all have our own experiences for a reason, and we all have our own ups and downs. And so another person’s life can’t possibly fill our own personal needs. Because each need draws a valuable lesson, and these lessons are individually owned. 

W.T. – I am having so much fun living my life I wouldn’t want to take a day off. The days just fly by.


What is your favorite genre and why?

Pamela - That is easy, the Law of Attraction, and self help. I read constantly because I find these universal laws fascinating. I absolutely love the connection that it brings to me, and it not only helps me tremendously but I am able to pass this knowledge on.

W.T. – I like to read books that will teach me something. I think learning new things and new ways to do things is an asset so I spend a lot of time doing this

When did you start writing? What is the purpose of your writing?

Pamela - We self published “Your Invincible Power” It introduces conscious thought. The objective to our work is to encourage our readers to bring self-awareness into their lives. When we discovered the powerful Law of Attraction and the wonderful changes that we were able to make in our own lives, through this law, we just had to pass it on. We gave account of the many ways these changes took place for us, and how we were able to put into effect the remarkable results we experienced, and are still experiencing today. We’ve done this through occurrence that we encountered in the lessons we give.


 W.T. – I started writing when I started to learn the law of attraction. I needed to put it into my own terms and way of thinking because I couldn’t buy into everything they were saying. My purpose is to reach other people that are where I was when I started to learn about this. I want to let them know that it is ok if you don’t buy into everything, that you can learn and use this in the way I did. For me it is all about focusing on the things you want to have or experience. It’s about thinking in a deliberate way. That’s how I use it.

What are your future plans?

W.T – we are finishing our Think Wealth video training program. It is a 5 week training that compliments the book and is designed to help achieve the goal of using the techniques and concepts in the book. We have more training programs coming. Some of them are based on the blogs that we have written.

What four top most things you take care of while writing a book?

Pamela - Imagination, I’ve found, is not only for authors but for everyone. We call it visualization. It actually is the basis of this law if you want to produce anything you want in life.

Your dream destination on Earth?

Pamela - My dream destination is to pass these wonderful ideas and concepts out to the world so that I can uplift as many people as I can.

W.T. – Hanging out at Jay Z or Oprah’s place.

What best things you liked in these countries around the globe?

W.T. - Honestly, I love the pubs in England and the bars in Montreal and Toronto, Jamaica had great little beer stands but Vegas was the best. The beer just tasted so good there. They have a $100 bottle of beer that I want to try the next time I am there.


Your favorite time of the day?

Pamela - Morning. I love to wake up to another fresh day of life.
W.T – Night time

Your zodiac/ sunsign?

Pamela - Aries. W.T - Scorpio

Your favorite color and why?

Pamela - Burnt orange, and red. I have no idea why but these colors just seep into my house!!

What is the last book you finished reading? What is the current book you are reading?

Pamela - I just finished, “Money and the Law of Attraction,” I am now reading “The Law of Attraction,” both by Esther and Jerry Hicks - The teachings of Abraham. I just love them. It doesn’t seem obvious does it?!?!

W.T. – I just finished the Alchemist. I hear Will Smith talking about it. Now I am checking out the science of getting rich. People kept telling me I should read it so I am.

Your favorite movie and why?

W.T. – The Matrix and the Matrix reloaded. The concept, the style, the philosophy just connected with me.

Your favorite celebrity and why?

Pamela - Oprah and Esther Hicks. I love their charisma, energy and all what they bring to life.

W.T – Jay Z because he went from a drug dealer to partying with Warren Buffet. He did the impossible and he started off with bad intentions and doing bad things so I believe I should be able to do more with good intentions and doing good things. I like that he stayed focused on his goals no matter what. Each time he reached his goals he set bigger and bigger goals. That’s how you do it.

Your favorite food?

Pamela - My natural mixed cereal in the morning, loaded with blueberries and bananas. I also love just about anything that my husband cooks because his meals are very delicious.

W.T - All types of chicken.

What comes to your mind when you think of India?

Pamela - India and eastern beliefs have used spiritual teachings for thousands of years and we are only just catching up it seems.

W.T. – Butter Chicken, Mango Curry, Pita and the third eye.

Some quickies: Sun or Moon, Laughter or Smile, Morning or Evening, Coffee or Tea, Mountain or Sea, Long Drive or Short Drive, Silence or Conversation, Water or Fire, Air or Earth, Mars or Jupiter, Tulip or Rose, Red or Blue, Left or Right, Glance or Stare, Fame or Money, Boy or Girl, Day or Night, Tree or Plant, Love or Passion

Pamela - Sun and Moon - Life eternal. WT-Sun
Pamela - Laughter - Loving all aspects of life.
Pamela - Morning or Evening - Greeting our day. No regrets at the end of the day.WT - Laughter,
Pamela - Tea. W.T. Coffee
Pamela - The sounds of rippling waves, calmness, tranquility. W.T. - Sea
Pamela - Long scenic drives.
Pamela - Love the silence, but love to be around wonderful fun conversation.
Pamela - All of these bring to mind the 7 Chakra’s.


State your signature line/ tagline/ best quote

Pamela - Have Faith and Believe. Think positive and meditate your desires into your life. The Universe loves you and wants you to have your desires now. Use the power of your subconscious and let it lead you to the pathway that you want to travel. It is how we direct our thoughts that hold the answers to our lives true purpose. Pamela Hamilton.

WT – Be grateful for everything in your life. All the ups and downs, the successes and failures, all that you have been given and all that you have earned.


The last line of your autobiography would be…

Pamela - She gave back!

Links:
Twitter handle: Invincible Power@w_t_hamilton

Facebook page: facebook/yourinvinciblepower




Commercial for the book http://youtu.be/_d_KKiEwe-4

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

badge buzzoole code